5th India Smart Grid Summit 2013
25 April, 2013 - 26 April, 2013
New Delhi, India
What Makes This Event Eminent
- No.1 smart grid event in Asia
- 2 days informative and imposing summit
- 5 sessions offering comprehensive information
- 20+ leading Asia power utilities
- 25+ high-level & renowned speakers
- 30+ exhibitors
- 80+ pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
- 300+ senior level attendees form global smart grid industry
Key Issues to Be Addressed
- Smart Grid Standardization, Government Policy and Landscape
- Maximizing ROI and the Smart Grid Profit Model in China
- Smart Distribution and Smart Interconnection of Renewables
- Ultra High Voltage Transmission and Energy Storage
- Demand-side management (billing, metering & CRM) and ICT issues
- Smart Grid Management and Deployment Case Study
- Smart Building and Smart Home
Hear What Delegates Are Saying About This Prestigious Event
- "Coming from the United States, a great way to understand Asia’s smart grid very quickly and meet some key contacts."
—— Frank Magnotti, President and CEO, Fluitec International
- "Well organized and informative, I will join this event next year!"
—— Fabian Hess, Director Business Development – Smart Grid, ABB
- "This excellent international event with its forward-looking topics exceeded my expectations. Such conferences will play a key role in promoting the sound development of the bridge industry in the world."
—— Eedo Lifshitz, Director Business Development,Alvarion Ltd.
- "I enjoyed your conferences and was very impressed with the way you had organized it. It is indeed a better one for us."
—— Martin Hauske, Leader Energy & Utilities Industry, IBM
- "A good place to speak to regulators and utilities and business partners"
—— Aldous WONG, Vice President of North Asia, Honeywell
- “Very well designed. Very impressed with the choice of speakers. Very impressive conference with very interesting insights.”
—— Sabrinna TANG, Senior Director, Ericsson
- “Very good experience at the event. The networking is very good. I got contacts of people my company may do business with.”
—— David LU, CEO for China, Landis+Gyr
- “ A quality networking platform! It worked out really well for my company and the organization was as good as always”
—— Kai Strübbe, Head of Embedded Systems, TÜV SÜD AG
Who You Will Meet: