The International Battery Seminar & Exhibit encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by February 15, 2019
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Network with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
Full time graduate students and PhD Candidates presenting a poster can attend the main seminar for $299.
- The Student Fellowship rate includes access to Main Seminar. (Excludes Tutorials)
- Register online and select the Student Fellowship rate. Also indicate a poster and we will send you a poster abstract submission link. Registration with payment and poster abstract are due by February 15, 2019.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* The International Battery Seminar & Exhibit reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** Content must be scientific. Advertisements and solicitations will not be approved.
2019 STREAMS & CONFERENCES