Final Agenda Now Available
We are excited to return to Japan in 2019 with an event that promises to build on the success of our US and European events, while focusing on the unique drivers, needs, and challenges of the diverse Asian market. With sessions spanning research and development findings in novel battery chemistries and new approaches to cell and pack engineering, as well as applied technologies in the next generation of electric and hybrid vehicles, AABC Asia is an invaluable opportunity to discover the latest trends, technology and market information.
OEMs in attendance last year included Audi China, BMW Japan, BYD, Daimler, Ford, Gogoro, Honda, Huawei Technologies, KTM, LG Electronics, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Samsung Electronics, SharkNinja, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Virgin Hyperloop One, and Volkswagen. Battery technologists from these cell and pack developers also participated in 2018: AVL, BYD, DENSO, East Penn, Farasis Energy, Furukawa Battery Co., GS Yuasa, Hitachi, Johnson Controls, LG Chem, NEC Energy Devices, Panasonic, Primearth EV Energy, Samsung SDI, SolidEnergy Systems, Solid Power Battery, Sunwoda, TD HighTech Energy, Toshiba, VARTA, and Yokohama Battery Science.
Don’t Miss the Must-Attend Tutorials
- Battery Pack Engineering for xEVs
- Managing and Understanding the Risks of Li-Ion Battery Safety
- Li-Ion Cell Design and Manufacturing: Processes, Equipment and Quality Control
- In-Depth Analysis of the Chinese xEV Battery Industry - From Applications to Upstream Materials
- Improving the Energy Density of Batteries with Silicon-Based Anodes
- Lithium-Ion Battery Raw Materials Markets: Supply and Demand Outlook and Pricing Evolution