Lithium-Ion Battery Chemistries
From Raw Materials to the Latest Advancements in Battery Chemistries
October 29-30, 2019
Cambridge EnerTech's Lithium-Ion Battery Chemistries conference will bring together leading battery chemists, engineers, and material R&D professionals from industry, government and academia to discuss the current challenges and breakthroughs in battery chemistries. Case studies highlighting advancements in both electrode and electrolyte chemistry will be shared. In addition to improvements in Li-ion chemistries, the economic value of lithium technologies will also be discussed. You can expect to get an insightful view of the various lithium-ion chemistries and emerging lithium-ion chemistries of the future, where lithium metal, lithium/sulfur, lithium/air, sodium, magnesium, and calcium chemistries will be the focus of interest.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Recent advancements in high energy density batteries
- Improvements in anode, cathode, and electrolyte development
- Highlights in all solid-state batteries
- Lithium/metal and lithium/air, and lithium/sulfur technologies
- Global demand forecasts and analysis
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.