With the growing availability of health data, healthcare delivery is moving beyond individual care to population health management. Using technology and analytics, population health management shifts care from immediate treatment to predictive and preventative care. However, beyond the benefits to patient care, navigating risk contracts and reimbursement within the new value-based care paradigm is key to truly improving both clinical and financial outcomes. The fact that most providers are living in both the fee-for-service world and the value-based care world adds another layer of complication.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Clinical Informatics News are happy to announce Bridge to Pop Health,
taking place February 12-13, 2018 at the Moscone South Convention Center in San Francisco, CA. The two-day executive conference will bring together
thought leaders from the payer, provider, healthcare finance, analyst, technology platform and vendor communities for insightful discussions
on implementing a population health management strategy in the transitional space between fee-for-service and value-based care.
- Transitioning from fee-for-service to value-based care and population health management
- Using technology and analytics to predict outcomes, target high-risk populations and improve quality
- Population health management, risk modeling and patient stratification
- Managing risk contracts with novel quality measures, care management and patient-centered tech
- Leveraging social determinants of health and lifestyle-based analytics for population health
- Business Intelligence (BI) and predictive analytics for healthcare
- How personalized medicine and community-based health will replace traditional models of population care
- Successful strategies for managing both fee-for-service and risk arrangements (bundles, MACRA, shared savings)
- Navigating a combination of fee for service, pay for performance, bundled payments and full risk models
- Integrated clinical decision support and real-time analytics to drive clinical improvement
- Improving pop health management through improved transition of care (ToC) and care coordination (back to basics!)
- Leveraging big analytics to make healthcare affordable and more consumer centric
Cambridge Healthtech Institute Testimonials
"... the only venue committed to not only bringing together leaders from across healthcare - providers, payers, regulators, researchers - but having space for dialogue, challenging participants to lead from where they are. We all have opportunities to help evolve our industry from where we are. This is a rare place that enables change."
- Vice President, Enterprise Intelligence, Catholic Health Initiatives
"The conference was better than ever. I am so amazed at the speed with which conversations are 'shifting forward'...kudos for creating a great space for people to learn, share and move forward!"
- Professor, Executive in Residence, Analytics, Denver University
"It was very well organized and the presentations were all high quality and thorough. I enjoyed the informal sessions as well as the formal and took many new ideas and valuable contacts back with me."
- Sr. Data Analyst, Joint Technology Team, Central Health
"There are many conference venues out there, but precious few where you can be part of the conversation about where the American health care system is going. The agenda offers a rich mix of presentations, panels, small group roundtables, and coffee chats that enable discussion among leaders and rising stars from health care, biotech, and pharma that touch on virtually all aspects of health care delivery and policy, informatics, and evolving technologies."
- Chief Medical Officer, Eastern Connecticut Health Network
From the Producers of Medical Informatics World, Bio-IT World and Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference