Professor and Co-Chair, Department of Molecular Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's 13th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry is a dynamic conference for medicinal chemists working in pharma and biotech. Focused on discovery and optimization challenges of small molecule drug candidates, this event provides many exciting opportunities for scientists to create a unique program to hear presentations most suited to one's personal interests by going back and forth among concurrent meeting tracks.
New for 2018 is expanded coverage of Small Molecules for Cancer Immunotherapy, plus new coverage of Ubiquitin Proteasome System Inhibitors, Targeting Complex Membrane Proteins, as well as Lead Optimization for Drug Safety.
- More than 150 presentations
- 750+ high-level participants
- 70+ posters
- Interactive roundtable, breakout & panel discussions
- "Track-hop" between concurrent meetings
- Exclusive exhibit & poster viewing hours
- Dedicated networking opportunities
Maximize your educational and networking opportunities while in San Diego by adding on one or more interactive short courses!