PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Dedicated poster sessions for Symposia and Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by February 22, 2019.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster will be automatically entered in the main conference poster competition (see below for details)
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Poster Competition Details: (main conference)
- Poster must be submitted by deadline
- Two poster winners will be selected based on criteria below
- Cash prizes will be awarded during a refreshment break and poster session in exhibit hall (check conference agendas for exact date and time). If winner is not present, award check will be mailed.
First round of selection will be based on submitted abstracts and be judged by CHI Conference Directors and their Scientific Advisors. The following criteria will be used:
- Clarity of abstract
- Novelty of data
- Significance for drug discovery
Final round will be judged on-site based on:
- Visual clarity of poster
- Clear and engaging oral explanation of poster
2018 Poster Competition Winners
|Sourav Banerjee, University of California, San Diego|
DYRK2, a Novel Therapeutic Target in 26S Proteasome Dependent Neoplastic Malignancies
|Youyi Peng, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey|
Structure-Based Discovery of Novel Sigma 1 Receptor Antagonists with Antinociceptive Efficacy in Rats
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and receive an additional $150 discount off their registration fee and will be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
- Be entered in the Poster Competition – with cash prizes!
- Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by February 22, 2019.
You must select ONE program for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
Your poster may hang only for the duration of your selected program.
Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
You must be registered for a Conference Program to present at the Conference Program Poster Session; You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session.
Each poster is limited to one poster session. Conference Program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics. Symposia posters must be relevant to your selected symposium.
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** One poster discount per registration.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).