PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by May 3, 2019.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive a discount off their registration fee. They will also be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by the poster deadline.
NOTE: Special poster restrictions.
1. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
2. You must select the ONE TRACK at which you wish to present your poster. Your poster may hang only for the duration of that track. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.) * If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance.
3. Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
*There are no posters at the Monday Symposia
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.