Hotel & Travel Information
Seaport World Trade Center
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
Phone: 1-877-SEAPORT (1-877-732-7678)
Discounted Room Rate: $325 s/d
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: May 13, 2019
Please call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space-and-rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Why Stay at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center?
- Located in the popular Seaport District, adjacent to downtown and all of central Boston
- Just 10 minutes from Logan International Airport by tunnel or water
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms
- Walking distance to restaurants, parks, museums and Boston's famous Harborwalk
- MBTA (T) Station just outside the door
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT: It has come to our attention that some of our conference attendees are possibly being targeted in a housing scam. If you are contacted by ANY company other than Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Cambridge Innovation Institute, Cambridge EnerTech or Knowledge Foundation, or anyone claiming to be the official “housing service” for one of our events, please DO NOT engage with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
The MBTA Silver Line Waterfront (SL1) provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend. The Silver Line station is located adjacent to the hotel.
Visit the MBTA site for maps.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO SEAPORT WORLD TRADE CENTER BOSTON:
- FROM Points West via I-90: Follow the Massachusetts Turnpike/Interstate 90 East to Exit 25 – South Boston. At the top of the ramp, bear left towards Seaport Boulevard. At the first set of lights, proceed straight onto East Service Road. At the next set of lights, take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage is located ahead on the right.
- FROM Points South via I-93: Heading northbound on I-93 towards Boston, take Exit 20, which will be immediately after Exit 18. Follow the signs to “I-90 East.” Take the first tunnel exit to "South Boston.” At the first set of lights at the top of the ramp, proceed straight onto East Service Road. At the next set of lights, take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be ahead on the right.
- FROM Points North via I-93: Heading southbound on Interstate 93 Boston, take Exit 23, Purchase Street and move into the left lane. At the top of the ramp, take a left turn onto the Evelyn Moakley Bridge/Seaport Boulevard. Follow Seaport Boulevard for approximately .8 miles, the Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be on the right, after the Seaport Boulevard/B Street intersection.
- FROM Logan International Airport and Route 1A South: Follow the signs towards I-90 West - Ted Williams Tunnel. Take the Ted Williams Tunnel to Exit 25. At the top of the ramp proceed straight onto B Street. Follow B Street to the end and take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be on your right.
ADDITIONAL Parking Garage Information:
Please click here
Seaport Transportation Information:
Please click here
Visiting Boston and New England:@
Boston is a beloved city that offers many options to visitors. As one of the most historic cities in the United States, it not only offers a chance for visitors to experience the sites that sparked the American Revolution, it offers unforgettable adventure with exceptional food, sporting events, musical venues, and beautiful parks. Besides the historical influence, the numerous universities and colleges continue to attract scholars, scientists, philosophers and writers who continually shape Boston’s evolving culture. By attending World Pharma Week you’ll get a chance to experience a very modern, innovative, city with deep roots in history. With so many fascinating sights and points of interest, the toughest choice will be which one to experience first. Please contact the Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-888-SEE-BOSTON or visit www.bostonusa.com