In the past year, advances in genome editing with CRISPR and immunotherapy have accelerated the pace of discovery of novel constructs to win the war against cancer. The armamentarium of tools has resulted in rapid progress in the advancement of new therapies to the clinic, but a major bottleneck remains the discovery and validation of novel targets. The Novel Targets for Cancer and Emerging Therapeutic Areas track at PEGS Europe will look at innovative approaches to uncover and vet novel targets that can lead to first-in-class medicines in oncology and beyond.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Identifying and validating new targets in oncology and emerging indications
- Overcoming mechanisms of resistance to immunotherapy
- Strategies for personalizing CAR T and other immunotherapies
- Exploring target agnostic approaches to discover new epitopes
- Screening for antibody activity in human tissue
- Leveraging dominant targets
- Innovating approaches to cancer immunity cycle
- Exploiting gene therapy and CRISPR for antibody engineering
- Altering kinetics and compartmentalization for bispecific constructs
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.