For Engineering Bispecifics at PEGS Europe 2019, we are looking for truly novel engineering approaches focusing on optimal stability and half-life, improved targeting with proven functionality, enhanced potency and minimal tox. Equally important are technologies that enable balancing the affinity of the two arms of the bispecific and approaches that increase the therapeutic window. We welcome data-rich case studies that report on challenges encountered and overcome.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Technologies for discovery and screening including sequence-based discovery and machine learning: digital and automated solutions for discovery and development
- Data mining for target identification and for clinical trial prediction
- Novel screening approaches to get the very best antibodies to a given target
- T-cell engagers and novel products that improve on CD3 bispecifics
- Characterization to determine the impact of different mechanisms of bispecific molecules
- Fc engineering for enhanced product properties as well as alternatives to Fc binding
- Engineering for delivery to the brain
- Glyco-optimization of antibodies
- Bispecifics that demonstrate synergism
- Bispecifics with capabilities to overcome adaptive resistance
- Bispecifics for oncology, autoimmune disorders, haemophilia, infections and other therapeutic areas
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.