The Sixth Annual Display of Biologics track at PEGS Europe has showcased technologies and visionaries in the field of biologics. Molecular evolution using the tools of phage, yeast, bacterial and other display methods have yielded a staggering array of bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, immunotherapies and other constructs. The emergence of CRISPR for genome editing, deep sequencing, machine learning, AI and computational tools will be applied to improve design and efficacy of candidates.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Phage display against tumor-specific targets and epitopes
- Machine learning and AI to evaluate libraries and constructs
- Generating bispecific antibodies and immunotherapies with phage display
- Targeting the immune system with biologics
- Harnessing innate immunity
- Genome editing for antibody engineering
- New approaches to library generation
- Employing phage to inhibit deubiquitinase (DUB) function
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.