PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE €50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by 11 October 2019.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive €50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
NOTE: Special poster restrictions and scheduling apply.
1. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
2. You must select the ONE SESSION at which you wish to present your poster. Your poster will hang only for the duration of that session. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
* If necessary, posters may be reassigned to the other session based on attendance.
3. NEW** Poster Session Options for 2019:
SESSION A (Monday-Tuesday)
SESSION B (Wednesday-Thursday)
**There are no posters on Friday.
(Note - If you are only attending Basic package on Thursday(pm)-Friday, your poster will be in Poster Session B. You are welcome to access the Exhibit Hall early (Wednesday) to get the most out of the poster viewing options. Please ask me for details.)
Special poster size required: Posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Maximum board dimensions are (1000 mm wide x 1200 mm high) or (39.37 inches wide × 47.24 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
> Click here for poster instructions and guidelines