Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Inaugural
Cell Therapy Analytics and Manufacturing
January 23-24, 2020
Part of the Cell & Gene Therapies pipeline
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Inaugural Cell Therapy Analytics and Manufacturing conference will discuss opportunities, advances and challenges facing the analysis and manufacture of autologous and allogenic cell therapies. The conference will discuss analytical, CMC and quality challenges of cell therapies. The conference will also discuss challenges in manufacturing, scale up, bioreactors, next-generation production technologies, automation, supply chain and other manufacturing related issues. We are seeking cutting edge research findings and unpublished data to be featured at this forum.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Regulatory expectations and CMC
- CMC and analytical methods and strategies
- Tumor microenvironment challenges in solid tumor
- Analytical methods for cell therapies
- Manufacturing and bioproduction challenges and opportunities
- Next-generation manufacturing technologies
- Implementing automated, closed and integrated systems
- Operations, traceability, logistics and commercialization issues
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.
2020 Conferences & Training Seminars