Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 11th Annual
Protein Aggregation and Emerging Analytical Tools
January 23-24, 2020
Part of the Formulation & Stability pipeline
The popular 11th Annual Protein Aggregation and Emerging Analytical Tools conference covers latest trends, challenges and solutions in understanding, characterization and mitigation of problems generated by protein aggregation in biopharmaceuticals. This conference will feature in-depth case studies, new and unpublished data and interactive discussions on immunogenicity of aggregates, mechanisms of aggregation, new tools for detection and quantitation of aggregates, and how the data is used in regulatory filings. It will also discuss mechanistic understanding of protein aggregation and present case studies on prevention of particle formation by engineering and formulation approaches, aggregation in ADCs, bispecifics, impact of aggregation on production, aggregates as a factor for immunogenicity, and approaches for improvement of biophysical properties of protein solutions.
We invite you to submit a proposal, present a poster and attend to join with colleagues from around the world in this discussion of the key challenges and solutions in protein aggregation in biotherapeutics.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Immunogenicity of protein therapeutics:
- Aggregates as an inducing factor
- Controlling adverse protein aggregation induction during patient handling and use
- Detection and characterization of biological activity of protein aggregates in vivo
- Prediction of aggregates by using computational tools and in silico modeling
- Rapid and high-throughput tools for prediction and measurement of aggregation, viscosity and solubility
- New and novel ways to detect aggregates in low and high concentrations protein formulations
- Mechanistic understanding and prediction of protein aggregation
- Preventive and analytical approaches for reduction and removal of aggregates
- Design of aggregation resistant biotherapeutics: ligand interactions that promote protein stability and prevent aggregation
- Formulation, process and manufacturing strategies to prevent and overcome aggregation challenges in early and late stage development
- Platform technologies
- New analytical tools: development, qualification, and implementation analytical tools for studying protein structure and dynamics as related to aggregation
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.
2020 Conferences & Training Seminars