CHI’s Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by January 17, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be available to 3,100+ delegates
- You’ll automatically be entered into our poster competition where two winners each will receive an American Express Gift Certificate
- $100 off your registration fee
- Your research will be seen by leaders from pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
> Click here for poster instructions and guidelines