Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual
Creating True Value for Patients
March 2-4, 2020
Precision medicine continues to progress immensely in the last decade and these successes have enabled the identification of therapeutic strategies more accurately for patients than ever. Our 5th Annual Precision Medicine conference program will once again bring together experts in the field to share their knowledge and approaches in moving precision medicine toward routine practice. We will showcase cutting edge technologies and workflow on how to implement precision medicine in clinical settings and not just research focus. We will examine the different approaches in phenotyping patients based on EMR data and other AI-driven technologies. Other diseases beyond oncology will also be discussed.
Who Should Attend: CEOs, Chiefs, Chief Strategy Officers, CMOs, COOs, CSOs, CTOs, Directors, Lab Heads, Managers, Presidents, Professors, Research Scientists, Vice Presidents from Genomics, Diagnostics, Applied Technology, Oncology.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Technology implementation for precision medicine in clinical settings
- Technologies for precision medicine beyond NGS
- Harmonization and standardization among these tests
- Phenotyping patients using EMR data
- AI-driven precision medicine such as phenotyping patients using image analysis in radiology, pathology and digital pathology
- Data sharing challenges and solutions: make data accessible to clinicians and physicians for patient benefits
- Approaches for collecting, interpreting and creating actionable steps from the enormous data pool
- Strategies for patients with no biomarkers to act on
- Education and awareness of precision medicine for clinicians and payers
- Reimbursement landscape
- Clinical trial design and redesign for precision medicine
- Precision medicine in neurological diseases and beyond
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.