PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by March 13, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. If you do not receive your link within 5 business days, please contact us. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Automatically entered into poster competition
Two poster awards will be given at the conference for a cash prize for best poster.
Present your poster at PEGS and be automatically entered to win. One winner from each poster
session will be chosen based on visual appearance of poster, clarity of concepts presented, audience
engagement, technology advances and implications of the work presented.
NOTE: Special poster restrictions and scheduling apply.
1. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
2. You must select the ONE SESSION at which you wish to present your poster. Your poster will hang only for the duration of that session. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
* If necessary, posters may be reassigned to the other session based on attendance.
3. Poster Session Options:
SESSION A (Monday-Tuesday)
SESSION B (Wednesday-Thursday)
**There are no posters on Friday.
(Note - If you are only attending Basic package on Thursday(pm)-Friday, your poster will be in Poster Session B. You are welcome to access the Exhibit Hall early to get the most out of the poster viewing options. Please ask me for details.)
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
> Click here for poster instructions and guidelines