PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Dedicated poster sessions for Symposia and Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by March 6, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster will be automatically entered in the main conference poster competition (see below for details)
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Poster Competition Details:
- Poster must be submitted by deadline
- One poster winner from each half of the main conference (Tue-Wed and Wed-Thurs; Symposia day not included) will be selected based on criteria below
- Cash prizes will be awarded during one of the refreshment break/poster sessions in exhibit hall (check conference agendas for exact date and time).
- Finalist Process: A panel of judges selected by CHI conference directors from speakers/session chairs across the event will be consulted to choose finalists based on submitted abstracts. Ranked voting will be based on:
· Clarity of abstract
· Novelty of data
· Significance for drug discovery
- On-site Judging: winner from the list of finalists will be voted upon by onsite judges (comprised of selected speakers/session chairs) based on:
· Visual clarity of poster
· Clear and engaging oral explanation of poster
2018 Poster Competition Winners
Sourav Banerjee, University of California, San Diego
DYRK2, a Novel Therapeutic Target in 26S Proteasome Dependent Neoplastic Malignancies
Youyi Peng, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Structure-Based Discovery of Novel Sigma 1 Receptor Antagonists with Antinociceptive Efficacy in Rats
You must select ONE program for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
Your poster may hang only for the duration of your selected program.
Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
You must be registered for a Conference Program to present at the Conference Program Poster Session; You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session.
Each poster is limited to one poster session. Conference Program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics. Symposia posters must be relevant to your selected symposium.
** One poster discount per registration.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
> Click here for poster instructions and guidelines