Hotel & Travel Information
Conference Venue and Host Hotel:
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
One Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
Discounted Room Rate: $265 s/d
Discounted Room Cut-off Date: March 17, 2020
Please click here or call the hotel directly (GROUP CALL-IN CODE: CDD) to make your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a CHI conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early to take advantage of the discount we have negotiated.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help, should you have any questions about your accommodations.Top Reasons to Stay at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Adjacent to San Diego's famous Gaslamp Quarter, the "historic heart" of San Diego, featuring a myriad of restaurants and shopping choices
- All rooms feature stunning views of San Diego - waterfront or city view
- Heated salt water bayside swimming pool
- WiFi included in room rate
- Famous attractions just a short drive away, including San Diego's Old Town, Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo
- Only 3 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN)
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Visiting San Diego:
With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations. International, and commercial air service for the region is provided by the San Diego International Airport. The Online Transit Information System (“Otis”) lets you find out how to get around San Diego using the Metropolitan Transit System's buses, trolleys, or trains. For more information on San Diego, click here.
- The Gaslamp Quarter is Southern California's premier dining, shopping and entertainment district, where you'll find a truly eclectic blend of food, fun and culture all within one of San Diego's most historic areas.
- Just south of Mission Valley and known as the birthplace of California, Old Town teems with a lively, authentic atmosphere, boasting museums, historical sites and restaurants.
- At the world-famous San Diego Zoo , you'll see some of the world's rarest wildlife including giant pandas and koalas. A visit to the San Diego Wild Animal Park is like a safari to many of the world's most exotic places.
- World-renowned Balboa Park is home to fifteen museums, various arts and international culture associations, as well as the San Diego Zoo, making it one of the nation's largest cultural and entertainment complexes.
- SeaWorld San Diego entertains, amazes and educates, creating memories that will last a lifetime. See live shows, ride the rides, and get up-close to beluga whales, polar bears, sharks and penguins.