Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual
Gene Therapy Manufacturing
Scaling up and Supplying Vector-Based Gene Therapies
August 27-28, 2020
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Gene Therapy Manufacturing meeting tackles the practical challenges facing the process development, scale-up and production of viral vector-based gene therapies, tackling key topics such as AAV, lentivirus, and retrovirus upstream and downstream process development, scale-up, viral clearance, and viral vector supply for clinical and commercial manufacturing.
Cover will include, but is not limited to:
- Production strategies for commercializing gene therapies
- Strategies to optimize AAV production
- Strategies to optimize lentiviral production
- New technologies - adherent and suspension-based platforms
- Raw and ancillary materials
- Critical quality attributes
- Facility design
- Manufacturing strategies and predicting patient populations
- Formulation, stability, and delivery
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.