Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 3rd Annual
Transforming Bioprocessing with Digital Technologies
August 26-27, 2020
Industry 4.0 has brought about a new revolution by integrating information technology with operational technology. Leveraging the IIoT to connect equipment, materials and people, biomanufacturers can stand to benefit from process efficiencies, optimized process design, real-time monitoring of supply chain, product quality assurance, and ultimately achieve real-time product release.
CHI’s 3rd Annual Digital Biomanufacturing conference invites industry forerunners to share their case studies on implementation of digital tools of AI, robotics and data analytics to enhance process robustness and product quality, in areas such as supply chain, operations, quality, clinical development, process development and manufacturing; as well as the challenges of integrating these tools and technologies within the biopharmaceutical field.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Disruptive Technologies as Transformative Impact on Biopharm Manufacturing
- Regulatory Perspectives on Digital Technologies in GMP Manufacturing
- Challenges in Adopting Digital Tools & Technologies for
- Data Aggregation
- Data Analytics - multivariate tools, data visualization, predictive modeling algorithms
- Sensors and Advance Process Controls
- Digital twin
- Data/Digital Integration throughout the Value Chain
- Implementation AI/ML and Digital Tools in:
- Quality processes - raw materials, operations and supply chain management
- Process design, process development and validation
- Plant design for new modalities
- Upstream perfusion process – optimize media, feeding regimes, process parameters
- Digital twin applications – ultrafiltration, raw material variability
* The program is subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen reason.