Hotel & Travel Information
Crowne Plaza Barcelona-Fira Center
Av. Riusi I Taulet, 1-3
E-08004 Barcelona, SPAIN
Discounted Room Rate: €185/s €205/d (Includes breakfast & Complimentary WiFi)
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: 17 February 2020
Please click here to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Bioprocessing Summit Europe conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Why Stay at the Crowne Plaza Barcelona - Fira Center?
- Located just 15 minutes from Barcelona-EI Prat Airport -making it a quick trip in and out.
- No Commute as Conference takes place in the hotel
- Enjoy a complimentary delicious breakfast, visit the fitness center or swim in the pool (weather permitting).
- Complimentary wifi in all attendee guest rooms lets you get work done on YOUR time.
- Hotel is located five minute walk from Plaça d'Espanya and Poble Sec metro stations - with a short metro ride to La Rambla and many more great site seeing attractions.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.HOTEL SCAM ALERT
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
The entire public transport in Barcelona is organized in one fare system of the “Autoritat del Transport Metropolità” (ATM). This makes it much easier for passengers. Click here for more information.
GETTING TO/FROM THE HOTEL FROM THE AIRPORT: