About the Event
Now in its 11th year, CRU’s North American Steel Conference attracts nearly 200 senior executives from mills, service centers and end-users. For the most up-to-date and robust information on the US steel market, book your place today.
Key topics include:
- How real is the threat of a trade war?
- What are the implications of buy American and greater enforcement of the ‘melted and poured in America’ clause for mills, re-rollers, service centers and projects?
- Economic projections for the economy, energy, machinery, construction, infrastructure and automotive markets
- Service center stocking building and re-stocking – analyzing stocks, shipments and receipts what impact will the service sector have on prices in 2018?
- Commodity vs value added grades – Forecasting HR, CR, plate, seamless tube and long products
- How successful will China’s central government be implementing environmental controls and supply side reforms?
- What is the prognosis for bulk raw materials prices from 2018?
- What is CRU’s base case cold metallic forecast?
- What is the possibility of an upside Chinese demand scenario and how much would it affect cold metallic demand?