World Biotechnology Congress 2013
June 3 - 6, 2013
This unique international conference provides a platform for researchers and decision makers in biotechnology to present their latest findings and learn about all the important developments in biotechnology. Many Nobel Laureates and world's renowned experts will participate in the conference.
The conference will cover the translational nature of biotechnological research, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in industry and academia. Presentations will include major research advances in biotechnology, business development, strategic alliances, partnering trends, product opportunities, growth business models and strategies, licensing and pharmaceutical biotechnology (e.g. vaccines, CNS, cancer, antibodies), medical biotechnology, industrial biotechnology, bioprocess engineering, protein engineering, plant and environmental technologies, transgenic plant and crops, bioremediation, and microbial diversity research.
Throughout the course of the four day conference, you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders from the international academic and corporate biotechnology communities.
The conference is organized by Eureka Conference.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: biopharmaceuticals discovery (CNS, cancer, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune); vaccines; antibodies; protein engineering.
- Plant and Environment: transgenic plants and crops; bioremediation; microbial diversity; bio-monitoring; photosynthetic microorganisms, cyanobacteria and microalgae.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: bio-fuels; energy crops (cellulosic ethanol industry); industrial enzymes; bioprocess engineering and optimization.
- Medical Biotechnology: biopharmaceutical manufacturing; diagnostics; imaging; pharmacogenomics (personalized medicine); microarray technology; biomarkers.
- Business Development: strategic alliances; partnering trends; product opportunities; growth; business models and strategies; licensing; merger and acquisitions; outsourcing; venture capital and financing; intellectual property.
- Regenerative Medicine: stem cells, gene therapy; tissue engineering; cell based therapy; cell cultivation.
- Other areas: Food; Marine; Bio-safety; Systems Biology, Clinical Research/clinical trials; bioethics; nanobiotechnology.
The 'World Biotechnology Congress 2013' would provide eminent scientists the opportunity to present their cutting edge researches in the field of biotechnology and its applications in medicine. A number of Nobel Laureates and leading researchers are expected to participate in this important conference. The previous conferences being organized by Eureka Science (Sister company of Eureka Conference) in February 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012 in Dubai were outstanding successes and we are greatly looking forward to once again participating in this exciting scientific event in June 2013. We expect that it will soon come to be regarded as the top conference in the USA in the field of biotechnology.
"World Biotechnology Congress 2013" will be an excellent opportunity for leading authorities in the field of biotechnology to come together and present their cutting edge researches in the field and their applications in medicine.
WBC 2013 will be held from 3rd to 6th June 2013 in Boston. A number of Nobel Laureates and leading researchers will participate in this important event. I greatly look forward to welcoming the participants on the occasion.
The conference will attract to a targeted group of scientists and senior international decision makers. Delegates and exhibitors will have a valuable, informative and positive experience.
- Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Food, Environmental and Plant Scientists
- CEOs, CROs, directors and research associates from the biotechnology industry and academia