Expert speaker faculty include:
Optimising Regulatory Strategies in Asian Markets to Fasten the Approval Process and Launch of Products
Pharma IQ’s 2nd Annual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia has firmly established itself as the must-attend event for the pharma community in the Asia Pacific region in 2012!
2nd Annual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia will bring you in-depth insights into regulatory landscape for new regulatory initiatives. It will help you to maintain a competitive edge to overcome the regulatory obstacles in Asia. You will learn about the NEW Guidelines & Development Trend in CHINA, KOREA, JAPAN, INDIA, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, INDONESIA and VIETNAM.
Key Conference Highlights in 2012 include:
- The latest updates on pharma regulatory framework in China, Korea, Japan, India, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Clarifying submission criteria for registration, licensing, authorizing and labelling in different markets for quicker approvals
- Reducing timelines and costs through intelligent regulatory compliance in Asian markets
- Quality assessment of pharmaceutical products: Addressing regulatory challenges
- Overcoming biological products licensing challenges in different Asian markets
- Regulatory requirements for drug-device combination products in Asia
- Implications of healthcare system reform in China for pharma companies’ reimbursement and pricing strategy
- Legislation and guidelines for pharmacovigilance and anti-counterfeiting in Asia
- Experts’ perspectives on ASEAN harmonisation
Who will you meet at 2nd Annual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia?
The 2nd Annual Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia is a forum focused on the ever-changing requirements of updated regulations in Asia markets. The audience is comprised of senior level professionals from the government agencies, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs and other regulatory service providers in the following positions:
What Past Attendees for Our Pharma Regulatory Affairs Asia Conferences Said:
“Good to know and update your knowledge in pharmaceutical regulations!”- Senior Regulatory Manager, PT Danga-Varia Laboration Tbk
“An excellent forum to network, share best practices understand challenges new development on the regulatory environment of Asia.”- Regulatory CMC Facilitator, Novartis Singapore Pharmaceuticals
“It was valuable, new information is always good!”- Clinical Director, Pfizer