Early confirmed expert speakers:
- Dr. Xu Bo
Senior Director of Bioprocess and Biomanufacturing
WuXi AppTec China
- Dr. Joachim K Walter
SVP Biopharmaceutical Operations
Innobiologics Sdn Bhd Malaysia
- Jason Li
Director, Downstream Process Development
Genor BioPharma China
Devising strategies to maximise the Economy and Flexibility of Disposable Biomanufacturing Systems and Speed Time to Market
Benefit from the exclusive price offer for qualified biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies & contract manufacturing organizations! We currently have 15 tickets at 299 USD available to end users only.
Do not miss this exciting offer as it is on a first come, first served basis and we expect them to disappear really quickly!
Asia’s only event focused on Disposable Biomanufacturing Systems!
ONLY ONE DAY OUT OF OFFICE
Why should you attend?
Pharma IQ is pleased to announce the Disposable Solutions for Biomanufacturing Asia Pacific conference, taking place on 21st June 2012. This is Asia’s leading event dedicated to taking a strategic approach to the development, implementation and validating single use bioprocessing systems.
This conference is part of Pharma IQ’s global disposable solutions event series and will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain insights from top industry experts, who will be sharing their experiences on how to maximise the economy and flexibility of disposable biomanufacturing systems through case studies, interactive discussions and presentations!
- Evaluating the latest disposable technological developments to improve process design and efficiency
- Economic comparison between stainless steel and disposable systems
- Developing methodologies to choose the best disposable solution for your biomanufacturing process
- Product launch and technology innovation spotlight from leading disposable solution providers
- Case study: setting up a new plant from design concept to implementation
- A practical approach to developing and implementing a risk model for extractable and leachable studies
- Strategies for single use tangential flow filtration applications
Who will you meet?
Over 5 hours of scheduled networking opportunities plus a dedicated speed networking session and evening networking cocktail reception that will allow you to meet fellow
President, CEO, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers of:
- Process Development
- Downstream Process
- Upstream Process
- Technology Development
- Process Engineering
- Biological Development
- Biotech Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
What others are saying about our biomanufacturing events?
“The content is excellent. But what is better is that I met so many experienced professionals here and established a good relationship with them.”Business Development Manager, Eisai China
“An excellent event to obtain the latest updates and many interesting topics relevant to the industry.”President Director, Actavis
“A venue to get peer exchange for information and benchmarking on a particular topic.”Senior Director, Manufacturing, Johnson & Johnson
“Gained insightful information from both generics and innovator perspective.”Product Manager, Kotra Pharma
|Endorsers||Official Media Supporters|