MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress
Date: April 10 - 13, 2018
Venue: Paris, France
Understanding the Software Defined Wave.
Confirming internationalizationThe 20th Edition of the MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress, to be held 10/13 April 2018 in Paris, will once again gather major actors of service providers and enterprises networks evolution.
A strong presence of service providers (45% of the +1500 participants ) as well as a growing internationalization (65 countries represented) will confirm the Paris World Congress as the first worldwide event in the MPLS SDN & NFV area.
The 2018 Agenda: ONAP/CORD Reports, uCPE/SD-WAN, EVPN, VNF, AutomationThe software defined wave continues to roll forward as most network services may now be virtualized and deployed as light weight containers on low cost white box hardware. The 2018 agenda will illustrate once again the challenges and consequences of this evolution.
The Congress will welcome an ONAP Mini-Summit as well as tracks from ETSI, BBF and MEF.
Service providers will report their strategy beyond the open source/standard debate:
- What are the deployments next step?
- What do they need from vendors?
- What are the obstacles?
Participant ProfileWith representatives from the EU (55%), followed by North America (14%), Middle East (13%), Russia/Eastern Europe (9%) and Asia (5%), the MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress can claim to be the First International Event in this realm.
The Exhibition: Sold out in 2017
The Multi-vendor Interoperability TestThe European Advanced Networking Test Center and Upperside Conferences will invite once again interested vendors to a public multi-vendor interoperability test and showcase at the MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress 2018.
Core topics for the 2017 edition were:
- Segment Routing, BGP-LS and new TEAS (Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling) developments
- MPLS Ethernet VPNs (EVPNs) and VXLAN
- SDN in the WAN: PCE (including newer extensions) and NETCONF with Yang models for VPN services and for LDP
- Flexible Ethernet and other optical transport concepts integrating with packet networks
- Clock synchronization advances for LTE and 5G backhaul