American Health Care Congress (AHCC) 2012
12-13 November 2012
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort , Anaheim, USA
The 9th Annual American Health Care Congress (AHCC) is an intensive, two-day educational and networking forum, designed for senior health care executives and key decision makers from the nationfs leading hospitals, health systems, health plans and medical groups focused on driving innovation, collaboration and quality and cost improvements post-reform. The agenda is dedicated to bringing the health care community together to discuss strategies to decrease the cost of care, drive delivery innovation, develop aligned incentives, redesign effective operations and leverage health care IT. By convening over 400 diverse thought leaders, AHCC identifies innovative delivery models and integration strategies to improve the overall delivery of health care and the critical steps to adapt our health system to operate more efficiently post health reform.
The Ultimate in 2013 Strategy Planning for Hospital, Health Plan and Physician Executives!
- Business Model Innovations for Achieving Value – Collaborating with Stakeholders to Make the Health Care System Work Better for Everyone
- Revolutionizing the Clinical Enterprise for Patient-Centered, Connected Care
- Game Changers – Disruptive Innovations Transforming the Health Care Delivery Paradigm
- Best Practices for Successful Physician Integration – Strategies for Medical Group Executives Seeking Alignment
- Partnering on Primary Care – Lessons Learned from Health Plan and Physician Mergers
- Aligning the Quadrant – Overcoming Challenges with Physician, Hospital, Health Plan and Employer Alignment
Driving Payer and Provider Collaboration…
- Payer and Provider Partnerships for Improving Consumer Engagement and Developing Customer-Centric Business Models
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions – Value-Based Partnerships that Increase and Reward Improved Patient Outcomes
- Payer and Provider Collaboration to Control Rising Premiums
- Payer and Provider Collaboration on Process Improvement Models for a Direct Impact on the Bottom Line
Driving Quality and Cost Improvements…
- The Value Imperative – Organizational Leadership Strategies for Reducing Costs
- Innovative Programs to Drive Improved Population Management, Population Health and Successful Strategies to Decrease the Cost of Care
- Partnering for Value – Innovative Collaborations for New Product Opportunities and Improving the Economic Value of Health Care
New this year! Three concurrent summits designed to meet the specific challenges of faced by health plans, hospitals, health systems and physician organizations:
- Physician Integration Summit
- Payer/Provider Collaboration Summit
- Leadership Summit - Including new leadership skill building roundtables for 2012! Choose from two concurrent roundtables featuring executives who will share their unique skill sets for leading a health care organization.