mHealth + Telehealth World 2015
The role of technology in health care is growing year after year. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2015 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth and Telehealth programs to engage consumers, improve patient outcomes, and lower costs.
The mHealth + Telehealth World 2015 brings together hospitals, health systems, health plans, and innovators to share successes and failures of existing programs and discuss the future of connected health. Network with experts in the field as you learn valuable strategies to bring success to your organization.
Key Topics to be Addressed in 2015:
- Return on investment for digital health programs
- Legislative updates around licensing, credentialing, and privileging
- Regulation of mHealth devices, including apps
- Reimbursement criteria for Telehealth services
- Uses of mHealth and Telehealth in different areas of care (ex: home health, surgery/procedure-based specialties, etc.)
- Strategies to implement new mHealth and Telehealth programs
- Approaches to expand existing mHealth and Telehealth programs
- Ways to increase patient adoption of digital health initiatives
- Uses of digital health to increase patient and member engagement
- Insights from data garnered from digital health efforts – Ways to improve care and outcomes, reduce costs, and manage population health
- Steps to overcome interoperability issues
- How to capitalize on the explosion of wearable health technologies and how they fit into the overall digital health strategy
See what your peers had to say about our 2014 Congress
"This year's mHealth + Telehealth World Congress was a great intersection of patient focused solutions coupled with how the Payer and Provider around mobile + digital. The event was exceptionally well organized, great speakers, and look forward to the next event!" Ashkan Afkham, Vice President, General Manager, Healthcare, Mobiquity
"I traveled from Maryland to attend my first mHealth + Telehealth conference. I was very impressed by the high quality of everything – content, discussions, signs, food, speakers, sponsors and networking. Even though I met them in person for the first time, the chemistry and spontaneity with my panel members and moderator was superb. Not only did I learn and enjoy a lot, I came away with many valuable connections with whom I will enjoy conversing for many years to come. Thanks World Congress for putting together such a fabulous event." Mansur Hasib, DSc, CISSP, PMP, CPHIMS, Cybersecurity Faculty, Capitol College
"At mHealth + Telehealth World, I had the chance to share my perspective on the future direction of the industry and to learn about the directions that others are seeking to take. While I have always been optimistic about the future of mHealth, mHealth + Telehealth World showed me a number of possibilities I had not previously considered." Adam Powell, Ph.D., President, Payer+Provider Syndicate
"A nice conference with knowledgeable speakers.". E. Rachel Mutrux , Sr. Program Director, Missouri Telehealth Network
"I love the thought stimulation of how to integrate health + technology. Thank you for this valuable conference." Marci Hillary, VP, Community Relations, Hospice of Michigan
"Good experience. Refreshing to learn of new technologies" Marie Roof, EVP, CIO, Vibra Helathcare.
"Time well spent to gain awareness about the state of Telehealth." Purna Prasad, BE., M.S., Ph.D., C.C.E, Director Clinical Technology & Biomedical Engineering Information Technology/ Information Services, Stanford University Medical Center
"mHealth + Telehealth World Conference is a great place to meet the shakers and movers of healthcare from across the industry…e.g. provider/payor/security/innovators. The most appealing feature of this conference is the size, it’s large enough to attract compelling speakers and attendees but small enough to be able to engage in intimate conversations that are passionate and motivating about healthcare." T. Neil Pierce , Jr., Strategic Consultant / Enterprise Solutions: GPS-Enterprise Messaging Team, Humana Inc..
"Great venue, great topics, great people. Nuff said." Jared Reitzen, Chief Executive Officer, Owner, mobileStorme, Owner, mHealth Watch